The eWitness HD Pro Body Worn Video System combines advanced Digital Video / Audio capture with instant visual display and playback and is recorded onto a high capacity, solid state memory. Using bespoke security software specifically customised for law enforcement, the system meets and exceeds all mandatory and desirable UK Home Office head cam guidelines. Superior camera technology gives excellent day and night video quality. Audax Body Worn Video Systems are currently being used in more than 60 Police Forces Worldwide.
- A Two Camera system
- 720P High Definition recording
- Digital High Definition mega pixel primary camera
- High Resolution secondary camera built into the Controller
- GPS Latitude, Longitude and Velocity burnt into video footage
- Pre-Event Recording
- Still image capture
- Law enforcement secure and tamperproof password protected files saved to solid state memory
An HD Head mounted camera. This can be detached from the system if required.
A second camera is fitted in the Controller (record switch). If the Head mounted camera is detached, this camera will automatically commence recording.
The system can record at 6 x resolution settings: 1280 x 960, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 720 x 576, 640 x 480 and 352 x 288.
A built in GPS receiver provides Latitude, Longitude and Velocity burnt into video footage showing the exact location where footage was taken.
Uniquely designed software (contact us for further details).
The system comes fitted with a 16GB SDHC Card.
Rugged unit design with an IP66 Camera.
WHATS IN THE KIT
The system is supplied complete with the following:
- Touch screen DVR (including Security Software)
- High Definition digital mega pixel head camera
- Ergonomically designed, rugged headband
- Controller with secondary camera and GPS receiver
- Pouch for DVR
- Internal solid state memory
- USB 2.0 & Video / AV cable
- Mains Power cable
- Shoulder mount & Cap/Helmet mount
BODY WORN VIDEO IN USE
- Complaints against the police reduced by 14.3% (no complaints against officers wearing head cameras)
- Reduction of 22.4% in officer time spent on paperwork and file preparation
- Increase of 9.2% of officer time spent on mobile and foot patrol
Statistics taken from: guidance for the police use of body-worn video devices home office publication dated July 2007 ref: 281579